Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a scrum master for multiple scrum teams facilitating all Scrum ceremonies including Retrospectives, Sprint planning, Review and standups
- Define and ensure consistent processes and tools for program management are implemented across all Scrum teams
- Coordinate with product management, software development, software test and quality teams to ensure quality, on time releases of Medrio products
- JIRA administration including but not limited to :
- Building complex Jira workflows, permission schemes, dashboards and screens
- Integrating JIRA with internal and external systems
- Evaluated, tested, installed, and managed third-party add-ons
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality and determine potential areas of improvement
- JIRA upgrades and maintenance
- Track and drive the resolution of issues, working with other team members to remove roadblocks to ensure the timely completion of projects
- Owns and manage Patch and Release Management process
- Plan milestones and track progress of internal projects in support of the software development, software test and infrastructure teams
- Write/edit procedure manuals, SOPs & work instructions
- Timely status reporting at all levels and escalate project risk and issues as appropriate.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in information systems, software engineering, or related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience managing software development projects in an agile environment
- Admin knowledge of the Jira platform with experience building complex Jira workflows, permission schemes, and screens.
- 3+ years experience with Jira plugin management/development and integrations
- Working knowledge of project management and Agile tools (Confluence, Microsoft Project, Salesforce)
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Proven ability to effectively work with both technical and non-technical team members
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Helpful, but not required:
- Certified Scrum Master
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.