Medrio is looking for a senior to principal software engineer with 7+ years of experience developing high availability enterprise applications. You will be working on a variety of SAAS products in the clinical trials field on top of mostly Microsoft .NET development stack. You must demonstrate excellent understanding of various software architecture patterns and principles that support it. We are looking for experience with microservice architecture and hands-on with components that comprise it. Proficiency with various data flow and management strategies is also desired.
- Architectural design, development planning and implementation
- High level requirement review and estimation
- Feature delivery planning and management
- Full unit and integration test coverage for all production code
- Effective code reviews
- Feature performance and scalability testing along with other DoDs
- Release monitoring and support
- Working with complex products and code bases spanning legacy to cutting edge
- Effective communication, collaboration, and ability to present and mentor
- 7+ years as a full stack developer
- Application performance optimization and scaling
- Microservice architecture
- Composite UI
- Event streaming platforms and messaging
- Distributed caching
- Application modernization and monolith decomposition
- Database planning and optimization
- Various SQL and NoSQL databases
- Containers and Kubernetes
- Devops culture
Medrio is a .NET shop with a multitude of solutions including web applications, a variety of web services, mobile applications and others. Some solutions have been around for over ten years and some are brand new. You should be prepared to work with older codebases. We always strive for the latest and greatest and are not afraid to adopt new technologies. This gives our engineers plenty of opportunity to learn and stay engaged. We have multiple scrum teams located across the United States, India, and Slovakia. We adhere to a flavor of Agile crafted for demands of our validated products. We are a fast paced environment with a full pipeline and product road map planned for years ahead. Our product is complex with thousands of test cases tied to its infinite configurability. Be ready for a challenge of a steep learning curve. We write tests for all our code and don’t compromise on quality. One of our core principles is ‘Average Sucks’. We expect everyone to shine and deliver outstanding work. If you are passionate about software development and ready for a challenge, come join our team.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.