- Collaborate with Software Development, QA, and IT to continuously improve the efficiency and reliability of build, configuration management, and deployment processes to support all phases of development
- Maintain and enhance our Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environments on a real-time basis, monitor builds, maintain configuration, and develop automation
- Support continuous integration model - Configure automated builds and deploys to QA, DEV, Stage, Production, and other environments
- Rapidly troubleshoot application configuration issues in .NET/.NET Core environment build deployments
- Participate in the improvement, documentation, communication, and enforcement of the build and configuration management engineering processes.
- Experience with build/configuration management tools like .NET, MSBuild, Jenkins, Helm
- Proficient in developing with C# Programming and .NET Web applications to develop and support internal tools
- Good knowledge of IIS, Windows Server/Server Core, and Kubernetes/containers
- Strong experience in application management and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with cloud providers such as GCP, Azure, and AWS
- Solid experience in PowerShell
- Version control – Git/Bitbucket
- 3+ years of relevant build and release engineering experience for enterprise software products
- Building and packaging of .NET websites, Windows services, and containers
- Experience working with DevOps/Site Reliability Engineering methodologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent software releases
- Hands on experience in automation of Web Applications and Windows Applications using .NET Framework
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.