Medrio is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for sharing knowledge, building relationships through superior project management, and being a customer advocate. In this Customer Success role, you will contribute to an evolving Professional Services team, ensuring our customers are equipped with the knowledge and resources for successful use of the Medrio platform. This role serves both internal and external customers and requires up to 25% travel domestically and internationally.
Ideal candidates have experience with clinical trials in data management or clinical operations roles, as well as experience in a customer-facing, project management role. This candidate possesses excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills. The role requires an individual who possesses a generalist’s skill set, including the ability to serve as a specialist.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage customer-facing professional service projects, including requirements gathering, SOW creation, execution and stakeholder management.
- Provide implementation consultation using one-to-one and one-to-many strategies.
- Document product functionality for multiple purposes in written & video formats.
- Support customer lifecycle, including adoption, retention and expansion through executing existing programs and contributing to developing ones.
- Serve as an internal, cross-functional SME, providing informed understanding of our customers’ business cases and operational workflows for documentation and product development purposes.
- Advise on relevance of product pipeline features for specific customer segments.
- Serve as point of escalation for Support case troubleshooting.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to enhance our customer success efforts by participating in and take lead on departmental process development and infrastructure improvement initiatives.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
- 2 - 4 years of clinical trial industry experience.
- Project management experience, including stakeholder management, project tracking, risk assessment
- Critical thinking skills, creative problem solving skills and a solutions-oriented perspective.
- Excellent writing skills both for clarity and style.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure satisfaction.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.