As a Medrio Product Manager you will be part of the Product Management Team responsible for defining the product roadmap and guiding the delivery of functionality to solve complex, clinical trial business problems.
- For assigned products, owns, manages, and communicates product roadmap aligned with the market needs and business strategy.
- Develops business cases for new product concepts and current product evolution based on market research and data analysis as inputs to decision-making, prioritization, pricing, and customer value proposition.
- Collaborates with product marketing to develop product marketing strategies based on established product objectives, costs, and value proposition. Reviews research with product marketing to quantify value propositions for inputs to pricing analysis and marketing collateral.
- Facilitates product concept and requirements workshops with customers and internal teams to define product requirements, release objectives, and priority decisions.
- Leads cross-functional teams in concept development, new product introduction, and lifecycle management of software service product offerings.
- Ability to be creative as well as analytical, organized and detail oriented when problem-solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence and presentation skills needed to interact effectively with senior management, key customers, and partners in both selling and problem-resolution scenarios.
- Strong leadership, project management and people skills required to motivate and direct a team of independent contributors from various functional areas including engineering, operations, and product marketing.
- High energy level combined with good organization and multi-tasking skills necessary to achieve a changing mix of short, medium, and long-term objectives.
- Natural curiosity and self-motivation to learn and keep current on technical and market trends.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.