Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing systematic growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Medrio is looking for a Senior Revenue Accountant to help us streamline operational and financial processes and achieve best in class financial and operational reporting using NetSuite and saleforce.com systems. As a Senior Revenue Accountant, you will help to drive month-end close process, including reconciliations and account balance analysis as well as to own NetSuite financial reporting function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review contracts and other related documents to ensure adequate sign off and selling practices.
- Own quote to cash cycle in NetSuite, recording and analyzing the related records, quotes, sales orders, billing schedules, invoices, revenue arrangements and revenue recognition and reclassification journal entries.
- Apply ASC 606 as it relates to revenue and customer acquisition costs: develop a process for determining and updating stand-alone sales prices, principal vs. agent consideration, contract modification and other related areas.
- Manage, monitor, review the month-end close cycle as it relates to revenue and cost of sales.
- Prepare relevant schedules for annual audits and income tax filings; work closely with external auditors and tax professionals.
- Coordinate foreign tax filings with third parties outside the U.S.
- Manage journal entry system for proper supporting information for all entries.
- Work with the Controller and Accounting Manager to review and report financial results for Management, the Board and Bank reporting.
- Ensure effective internal controls and policies and procedures comply with GAAP and other statutory guidance.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 7 + years of general accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge of NetSuite and ASC 606
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Solid work ethic and good team player
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, initiative to multi-task, and problem solving
- CPA or CPA candidate and public accounting background
- Background in SaaS business model with Salesforce and/or Zuora experience a big plus
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.