As a Medrio Sr. Systems Administrator, you will be a part of the ITOps group responsible for maintaining all environments supporting the SDLC for Medrio’s platform.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build, maintain, and support all environments which host the Medrio Platform
- Monitor environments for issues, with alerting and self-healing of problems
- Update and maintain documentation and architectural diagrams
- Work with developers and testers to troubleshoot application/platform issues
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- Kubernetes and Service mesh management
- Windows and Linux administration
- Cloud service provider experience (GCP, Azure, AWS, Oracle Cloud)
- Oracle, SQL Server, or other relational databases
- Configuration management
- .NET application management
- Ability to be creative as well as analytical, organized and detail oriented when problem-solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership, project management and people skills
- Natural curiosity and self-motivation to learn and keep current on technical skills
- High energy level combined with good organization and multi-tasking skills necessary to achieve a changing mix of short, medium, and long-term objectives
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.