At Medrio, our purpose is to save lives by providing clinical researchers with the software tools necessary to chase the next breakthrough in public health. Our success is defined by our customers’ ability to accelerate their research, eliminate hurdles, and maximize their return on investment. We’re committed to supporting our customers along their journey of medical discovery.
Medrio’s Marketing team is growing and we’re looking for an energetic Field Marketing Manager who is passionate about building effective demand and lead generation programs. This position plays a vital role in collaborating with Marketing colleagues and cross-functional teams (such as Sales, Product Management, and Customer Success) to create and manage B2B marketing programs to generate awareness, bring in new leads, drive revenue, and improve retention.
In this highly visible role, the ideal candidate will exercise creative thinking in partnering with Sales and Marketing colleagues to continuously improve the marketing program strategy and execution – navigating the balance between creativity and bottom-line focus. The Field Marketing Manager will drive the detailed execution, measurement, and evaluation of marketing programs for targeted segments in the United Kingdom. There will be a great deal of close planning and alignment with Sales to ensure programs are leveraged in the field and that messaging is consistent.
We are looking for an avid learner, driven to try new ideas and continually improve – a connoisseur of lead generation best practices and the buyer journey – someone who is always looking ahead and obsessed with uncovering new ways to improve the conversion rate through the marketing funnel and sales cycle. Experience in evaluating the effectiveness of marketing programs on key metrics (ROI, customer acquisition, retention, etc.) is critical to succeeding in this position.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
Campaign Development and Management
- Develop integrated marketing programs that support the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers
- Construct and execute regional marketing plans, including targeted campaigns, field events, trade shows, executive programs, industry associations, and other strategic initiatives that create and accelerate sales opportunities and build executive relationships
- Lead all aspects of regional field marketing events, including coordinating content development, messaging, logistics, budgeting, vendor management, and work with Sales leadership to align and drive strategy around the program or event
- Continuously monitor campaign activity and results and make proactive course-corrections to ensure that all initiatives are performing to expectations
- Continually test and innovate on ways to reach our desired prospect audience and key target accounts with compelling stories through a variety of channels
- Develop an account-based marketing strategy that identifies target accounts in priority verticals and aligns content and marketing campaigns/programs to support customer account growth
- Build and execute marketing campaigns in Marketo from start to finish, including list segmentation and email creation
- Develop a deep understanding of the Medrio portfolio of products and services and act as a primary marketing contact with the Sales team, including regular participation in sales team meetings and territory planning sessions
- Communicate regularly with the Sales and Customer Success teams to share updates on upcoming campaigns, status of current campaigns, and results of completed campaigns
- Measure success by reporting on leads generated, contribution to sales pipeline, and revenue growth attributed to field marketing events and programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage the process of creating compelling marketing content, including white papers, presentations, digital assets, infographics, and success stories
- Partner with Marketing colleagues to create case studies and secure testimonials
- Ensure corporate marketing priorities, messages, and use cases are showcased in regional programs and events
- Develop strategies to drive demand and pipeline with regional events, primarily focused on key territories
- Collaborate with Marketing colleagues and Sales to manage regional event participation, priorities and plans
- Attend virtual and in-person events and augment booth staffing as required
- Take initiative to engage with industry experts, associations, partners and healthcare providers to continually expand knowledge of HIT changes and trends
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Project Management, or similar field
- 5+ years of healthcare technology experience
- Experience in the life sciences industry
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on program metrics
- Comfortable interacting with sales leadership and high-level executives
- Experience with budget management and event planning
- Hyper-organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth
- Able to combine soft skills with strong critical thinking to scrutinize results, determine root causes, and make timely, educated recommendations for maximizing results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), web applications (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Drive, etc.), and social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including some international travel
- A Marketo guru
- Speaking experience
- Curiosity runs through your veins – you can’t help but ask why, how and what if
- A people person – you crave human interaction
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- Health Insurance Coverage: Medrio will reimburse the employee for a reasonable cost of supplemental health coverage for the employee and dependents. See HR for details.
- Wellness Stipend: Employees will receive an automatic monthly wellness stipend of $50 (paid out in their home currency). This stipend can be used for a gym membership, monthly massage, acupuncture, etc.
- Pension Benefits: We provide a pension scheme and employer match based on the requirements in your home country.
- Stock Options: New hires receive an option grant that vests over four years.
- WFH Phone/Internet Reimbursement: Medrians who work from home can submit for the reimbursement for $125/month for home phone and internet, as well as a one-time reimbursement of up to $300 for home office set up, and up to $100 per quarter for supplies.
- Vacation. Paid time off for vacation is allocated at the beginning of the year. We believe that time off is crucial to your well-being and highly encourage all Medrians to take their PTO!
- Sick time. Medrians accrue 10 sick days per year, which can be used for your own illness, a dependent’s illness, medical appointments, or mental health days.
- Holidays. Holidays are determined based on the standard public holidays in your country and region. Plus, you get a bonus floating holiday to be used on a day of your choosing.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.