As a Medrio Technical Product Manager you will be responsible for gathering, documenting, and prioritizing product requirements for the Medrio reporting and API solutions. The ideal candidate will have subject matter expertise with reporting technologies and API integrations and general product management skills. This person will work closely with our vendor partners, professional services, development and test teams to establish priorities, define product roadmaps, and deliver solutions to our customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborates with the Product Management Team to understand product vision and roadmap
- Owns API & reporting roadmaps
- Partner with development, design, and operational teams to ensure that features meet business needs and are delivered on time
- Define productized integrations with vendor partners
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- Experience with agile development and working with globally distributed teams
- Ability to balance client needs with business goals in developing solutions
- Collaborative and team oriented work approach
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts in verbal and written formats
- A willingness to defend your ideas and have the wisdom to recognize a better one
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced and growing organization.
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.