Medrio is looking to hire an experienced Product Analyst to join the Product Management Team to define functionality to solve complex, clinical trial business problems. This person will work closely with our Development and Test Teams to establish priorities, navigate product roadmaps, and deliver real solutions back to our customers.
- Uncover and discover business requirements and goals.
- Interact with internal and external customers to understand their needs and define solutions to meet those needs
- Think through the best, most efficient solutions that meet those business goals.
- Participate in functionality, workflow, and interface design sessions.
- Analyze business requirements and create detailed functional user stories with acceptance criteria for our Development Team that bring your solutions to life.
- You will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for effectively designing and communicating complex functionality in a clear and effective manner.
- Be a core member of the agile team
- 3+ years of Product Analyst experience with demonstrable success stories using an Agile software development methodology
- Collaborative and team oriented work approach
- Experience with eClinical Solutions such as EDC, CTMS, RBM, & RTSM on a SaaS platform
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts in verbal and written formats
- A willingness to defend your ideas and have the wisdom to recognize a better one
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced and growing organization.
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
- Ability to balance client needs with business goals in developing solutions
- You can take constructive criticism and feedback professionally and use it to help the team.
Join an incredible team of smart and mission-driven people working together to save a million lives through the use of clinical trial technology. Can be remote, but must be flexible and willing to work in multiple time zones based on the Development Team location and needs.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.