Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
We are currently look for an experienced Implementation Manager to join our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Onboard the client during their initial integration with the Medrio software and services by understanding customer business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule.
- Play a pivotal role in the initial training, management, and delivery of implementation and integration of Medrio services.
- Managing a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of customers, and as one of the first touch points in a customer’s experience post sale, will be a critical player in driving long-term customer success and demonstrating the value of the Medrio solution.
- Working across departments to bring customer objectives to fruition through cross-departmental collaboration and communication.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Understand and translate customer business goals into successful onboarding plans in order to achieve them using Medrio technology
- Become an expert on the Medrio solution and train customers with varying levels of sophistication
- Assist customers in navigating the technical and operational aspects of the onboarding process, including the implementation of Medrio platform, feature sets and modules
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process by developing best practices and process improvements on an ongoing basis, and create and maintain process documentation / work instructions
- Collaborate with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after onboarding
- Assist customers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during the onboarding period
- Support customers through post go-live changes
- Create, maintain and communicate plans and progress to PM
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience in EDC, eCOA, or IRT software, as well as proficiency in Excel
- Experience in protocol review, building study databases, data management, and writing/implementing SOPs/WIs
- Strong interpersonal skills & proven success in cross-functional collaboration
- A healthy obsession on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.