Medrio is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for sharing knowledge, building relationships through superior project management, and being a customer advocate. In this Customer Success role, you will contribute to an evolving Professional Services team, ensuring our customers are equipped with the knowledge and resources for successful use of the Medrio platform. This role serves both internal and external customers and requires up to 25% travel domestically and internationally.
Ideal candidates have experience with clinical trials in data management or clinical operations roles, as well as experience in a customer-facing, project management role. This candidate possesses excellent critical thinking & problem solving skills. The role requires an individual who possesses a generalist’s skill set, including the ability to serve as a specialist.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage customer-facing professional service projects, including requirements gathering, SOW creation, execution and stakeholder management.
- Provide implementation consultation using one-to-one and one-to-many strategies.
- Document product functionality for multiple purposes in written & video formats.
- Support customer lifecycle, including adoption, retention and expansion through executing existing programs and contributing to developing ones.
- Serve as an internal, cross-functional SME, providing informed understanding of our customers’ business cases and operational workflows for documentation and product development purposes.
- Advise on relevance of product pipeline features for specific customer segments.
- Serve as point of escalation for Support case troubleshooting.
- Contribute to ongoing efforts to enhance our customer success efforts by participating in and take lead on departmental process development and infrastructure improvement initiatives.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
- 2 - 4 years of clinical trial industry experience.
- Project management experience, including stakeholder management, project tracking, risk assessment
- Critical thinking skills, creative problem solving skills and a solutions-oriented perspective.
- Excellent writing skills both for clarity and style.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure satisfaction.
Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We automate the clinic trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition: 75% lower cost, setup in days rather than months, and much better ease of use. Founded in 2005 we are privately owned, profitable, and are currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees. Now, about the good stuff...
- We have an awesome office replete with ping pong, foosball, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- We are conveniently located two blocks from a BART station in downtown San Francisco.
- We enjoy monthly events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- We hold a company-wide, beer friendly standup once per week.
- We believe in wellness! Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medial, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We are looking for smart, collaborative, creative, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers.
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.