Medrio is looking for an engaging and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for building great relationships and being an internal advocate for customers. In this customer success role, you will be the primary contact for existing accounts, providing updates on our product, identifying challenges, and assisting with customer success management. Ideal candidates have experience with clinical trials in roles such as data manager or clinical research associate, as well as some experience in a customer-facing role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all post-sales activity for Medrio’s customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Partner with Business Development Directors and Professional Services to develop a plan for making Medrio a part of each customer’s core architecture.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering on identification and tracking of enhancement requests and bugs.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Medrio can better them.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in healthcare industry.
- 2 - 4 years of clinical trial industry experience in medical or pharma.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- Strong communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation.
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction.
- A go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Gainsight, and CRM Software-as-a-Service is a plus.
- Prior Experience with software implementation is mandatory.
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping-pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Great benefits: We offer medical, dental, vision, and life/LTD insurance, and we cover 100% of our employees’ health insurance premiums and 50% of dependent premiums.
- Wellness: Medrio values our staff’s well-being. To prove it, we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and locations.
- Weekly company-wide standup.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills, interests, and backgrounds but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value diversity, collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!
To see detailed information on the data we collect during the application process, and how Medrio complies with data privacy laws, visit our Careers page.