Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Medrio is looking for a senior software engineer with 7+ years of experience developing high availability enterprise applications. This role will be a part of one of our agile scrum teams, working on variety of SAAS products in clinical trials field on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. You will work with other senior developers as well as product, test and IT to enhance and expand Medrio’s suite of eClinical solutions.
- Collaborative story writing and grooming
- High level requirement review and estimation
- Feature date and user story points estimation
- Feature implementation in accordance with our SDLC processes and DODs
- Architectural design and development planning
- Full unit and integration test coverage for all production code
- Thorough code reviews
- Pre-release performance and scalability testing for all features
- Release support
- Post-production monitoring
- Production issue troubleshooting
- Collaboration with other developers and departments
- Being nice, staying positive and having fun
- 7+ years as a senior full stack developer or above
- Ability and desire to work with complex products and code bases spanning legacy to cutting edge
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills along with ability to present
- Ability to work in iterative agile scrum environment
- Planning and collaboration skills needed to manage a feature from high level review through release.
- Ability and desire to coach others
Medrio is a .NET shop with multitude of solutions including web applications, variety of web services, mobile applications and others. Some solutions have been around for over ten years and some are brand new. You should be prepared to work with older codebases. We always strive for the latest and greatest and are not afraid to adopt new technologies. This gives our developers plenty of opportunity to learn and stay engaged. We have multiple scrum teams located across San Francisco, Pleasanton, India, and Slovakia. We adhere to a flavor of Agile crafted for demands of our validated products. We recently revamped our processes to streamline our SDLC and make it unambiguous. We are a fast paced environment with full pipeline and product road map planned for years ahead. Our product is complex with several thousand test cases tied to its infinite configurability. Be ready for a challenge of a steep learning curve. We write tests for all our code and don’t compromise on quality. One of our core principles is ‘Average Sucks’. We expect everyone to shine and deliver outstanding work. If you are passionate about software development and ready for a challenge, come join our team.
Medrio is a San Francisco based company providing software for clinical research. Medrio provides excellent benefits package, competitive salaries, unlimited vacations as well as fridge stocked with wine and beer for our weekly companywide standup meetings. Other perks:
- Awesome offices with pool table, ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Company sponsored education and conferences
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that include work from home time.