At Medrio, our purpose is to save lives by providing clinical researchers with the software tools necessary to chase the next breakthrough in public health. Our success is defined by our customers’ ability to accelerate their research, eliminate hurdles, and maximize their return on investment. We’re committed to supporting our customers (primarily sponsors and CROs in early phase pharma, medical device, and diagnostic clinical research) along their journey of medical discovery.
Medrio is looking to hire an experienced Product Analyst to join the Product Management Team to define simple, easy button functionality to solve complex, clinical trial business problems. This person will work closely with our Development and Test Teams to establish priorities, navigate product roadmaps, and deliver real solutions back to our customers.
- Uncover and discover business requirements and goals.
- Interact with internal and external customers to understand their needs and define solutions to meet those needs
- Think through the best, most efficient solutions that meet those business goals.
- Participate in functionality, workflow, and interface design sessions.
- Analyze business requirements and create detailed functional user stories with acceptance criteria for our Development Team that bring your solutions to life.
- You will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for effectively designing and communicating complex functionality in a clear and effective manner.
- Be a core member of the agile team
- 3+ years of Product Analyst experience with demonstrable success stories using an Agile software development methodology
- Collaborative and team oriented work approach
- Experience with eClinical Solutions such as EDC, CTMS, RBM, & RTSM on a SaaS platform
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts in verbal and written formats
- A willingness to defend your ideas and have the wisdom to recognize a better one
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced and growing organization.
- Ability to work independently and keep projects on track
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Good listener – weighs input from multiple perspectives when forming opinions and recommendations
- Ability to balance client needs with business goals in developing solutions
- You can take constructive criticism and feedback professionally and use it to help the team.
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown San Francisco with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!