Every day Medrio helps some of the brightest minds come closer to solving many of humanity's toughest health problems by facilitating how they do clinical research. The needs of our customers come first, and we do not settle for average. Because of that, our customers love us. We find joy in our work, we are energetic and a little quirky. We embrace different points of view and out of the box thinking. We are looking for a Designer that shares our values to join our team on the mission to rid the world of all disease. The right person is an A-player, passionate, mission driven, and accountable. You will work with cross functional teams to deliver an excellent user experience for our users. Our User Experience Design team sits in San Francisco and Pleasanton.
- Design end-to-end flows and visuals and contribute to the product and feature set
- Provide deliverables including wireframes, prototypes, and annotated visual designs.
- Drive UX research and usability testing as part of the design process and advocate for product design throughout Medrio
- Contribute to, maintain, and help socialize the companies design system by developing best practices for ensuring a bar of high quality
- Document UX/UI patterns and components
- Help build product and UX strategy – thinking beyond just incremental features
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
- Work with product and engineering to deliver the final product
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS software products
- A portfolio demonstrating strong design process, interaction, and visual design skills
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methods for user research
- Experience with web app design and Responsive Web Design
- A relentless pursuit for excellence in product design
- Solid understanding of user-centered and web design principles
- Expert experience with design tools like Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suites and Miro, whatever makes you more effective
- Have built or maintained a design system
- Want to learn front-end development
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown SF with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!