Medrio’s SaaS offering is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to people who need them. We automate the clinical trial process and offer significant advantages over the competition, including 75% lower cost and quick, easy setup. Founded in 2005, Medrio is privately owned and currently experiencing systematic growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Medrio is looking for a Senior Accountant to help us streamline operational and financial processes and achieve best in class financial and operational reporting using NetSuite and saleforce.com systems. As a Senior Accountant, you will help to drive month-end close process, including reconciliations and account balance analysis as well as to own NetSuite financial reporting function.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own A/P, review A/R activity and own Aging Follow up.
- Drive financial and operational reporting using NetSuite. Design custom reports and saved searches to build dashboards and KPI’s.
- Manage, monitor, review the month-end close cycle, and generate financial statements in accordance with GAAP and corporate accounting policies.
- Prepare bank compliance reporting packages.
- Prepare relevant schedules for annual audits and income tax filings; work closely with external auditors and tax professionals.
- Coordinate foreign tax filings with third parties outside the U.S.
- Manage journal entry system for proper supporting information for all entries.
- Work with the Controller and Accounting Manager to review and report financial results for Management, the Board and Bank reporting.
- Ensure effective internal controls and policies and procedures comply with GAAP and other statutory guidance.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- 4 + years of general accounting experience
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and good team player
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, initiative to multi-task, and problem solving.
- Highly proficient skills in NetSuite and Microsoft Excel
- Background in SaaS business model preferred, with Salesforce and/or Zuora experience a big plus
- CPA and public accounting background preferred
At Medrio, we look for smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities, grow our business, and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
- Two fun and colorful Bay Area offices, with ping-pong, video games, and plenty of healthy snacks.
- Our offices in SF and Pleasanton are conveniently located close to BART.
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball games to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide standup where we connect over food and drinks.
- Medrio covers 100% of the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life, and LTD/STD insurance (and we cover 50% for dependents). We also help cover the cost of your gym membership and promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules and WFH.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!