At Medrio, our purpose is to save 500,000 lives by providing clinical researchers with the software tools necessary to chase the next breakthrough in public health. Our success is defined by our customers’ ability to accelerate their research, eliminate hurdles, and maximize their return on investment. We’re committed to supporting our customers (primarily sponsors and CROs in early phase pharma, medical device, and diagnostic clinical research) along their journey of medical discovery.
We are looking for a Learning and Development (L&D) Manager to help our clients advance their skills and knowledge.To be successful in this role you'll need experience designing e-learning courses and managing budgets, excellent communication skills, and a passion for helping people learn and grow.
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs.
- Evaluate individual and industry development needs.
- Implement various learning methods (e.g. online training, in person delivery, live webinars).
- Manage L&D team based in the Bay Area.
- Hire and oversee training of customer facing PS Trainers and L&D specialists.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings.
- Understand & assess PS project success criteria and help PS Project Managers and clients make the most of learning opportunities.
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
- Proven experience as a L&D manager, training manager or similar.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods.
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices.
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen.
- Ability to build rapport with employees, clients and vendors.
- Clinical Trial Industry experience is a plus.
- Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus.
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including:
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown SF with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!