At Medrio, our purpose is to save 500,000 lives by providing clinical researchers with the software tools necessary to chase the next breakthrough in public health. Our success is defined by our customers’ ability to accelerate their research, eliminate hurdles, and maximize their return on investment. We’re committed to supporting our customers (primarily sponsors and CROs in early phase pharma, medical device, and diagnostic clinical research) along their journey of medical discovery.
Medrio is looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual with a passion for providing a positive customer experience. Our team is focused on results and maintains a high customer satisfaction rating. The role of the Technical Support Representative is to help maintain and bolster customer happiness. This entry-level position will enable you to learn best practices in customer service, operations, gain expert-level product and industry knowledge, interact with all internal teams and get in on the ground floor with a growing company. Medrio's strong commitment to customer success will provide you with a unique opportunity to become an integral part of Medrio's continued growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving, responding to, tracking and directing technical support calls and e-mails from our customers
- Managing support case details in case tracking system
- Prioritize incoming cases in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Acting as support for the sales team, including study management and various marketing tasks
- Various tasks for QA support
- Other duties as assigned
Key Metrics for a Technical Support Representative (Measured Quarterly):
- Customer Satisfaction Score (over 90%)
- First Contact Resolution (Over 25% of cases)
- Case Resolved in 1 Business Day (70% of cases)
- Case Resolved in 3 Business Days (93%)
- Average workload of approximately 7-10 Technical Support cases/day
First 30/60/90 Days
· First month is on-boarding, and beginning to take administrative-level tickets to learn workflows and systems
· Second month we are working in more difficult tickets and answering the phone
· At the end of 60 days, on-boarding is complete, and are being evaluated against Key Metrics
· By the end of 90 days, CSR is considered fully ramped and beginning to take on other duties as assigned.
Skills/Areas of Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with phone and e-mail support
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience giving presentations, training, or related activity
- Experience with Salesforce, SaaS technology, software support
At Medrio, we hire smart, capable, and conscientious people to help us expand our product capabilities and better serve our customers. Our employees love working for us because they get to develop, market, and sell a product that advances human health, and they enjoy many perks, including
- An awesome, colorful HQ in downtown SF with ping pong, video games, and a kitchen full of healthy snacks.
- Two convenient Bay Area locations that are close to BART (San Francisco & Pleasanton).
- Unlimited vacation and a generous sick time off policy.
- Employee events that range from baseball to bowling to happy hour.
- Weekly company-wide, beer friendly standup.
- Wellness: Medrio covers the cost of employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, life and LTD insurance, gym membership, and we promote an atmosphere of work/life balance, including flexible work schedules that may include some work from home time.
The Medrio team is made up of individuals with a wide array of skills and interests, but all have a passion for providing the best possible user experience for our customers. We value collaboration, ingenuity and creating a culture of excellence!