MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com.
Marketing Specialist is responsible for coordinating with other marketing and sales professionals to implement innovative campaigns for branding or product launches. Their duties include researching target audiences, recording data from campaign results to add to future reports and overseeing a company’s social media channels to ensure brand uniformity.
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development
- Create content on social media channels and engage with customers/end users alike via social media (Instagram, Reddit, Facebook)
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- B.A. or B.S. degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a marketing coordinator for an advertising or PR agency or other large company with multiple concurrent projects.
- Prior Cannabis experience.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Adobe illustrator skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Graphic Design.
- Photography and photo editing skills.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days are 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m, Monday through Friday. Some weekend and overtime work required. Remote work is an option.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
This position requires minimal travel, including within the state of Arizona.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.