We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
The Operation Lead reports to Co-Manager of Operations and is responsible for day to day and oversight of the processing room. Determines operational needs, maintain inventory control and menu accuracy; train and lead operation associates, and proactively solve processing-related problems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with operation associates to increase efficiency, accuracy, and product knowledge
- Estimate daily inventory requirements and pre-package product to meet projected needs
- Prepare and package orders for MedMen customers
- BOH organization
- Maintain inventory control - cycle counts, communicate needs, processing, markdowns and removal
- Maintain pricing and photos and ensure accuracy for inventory offerings on in-store iPad menus, including Weedmaps, MedMenStores.com, Leafly.
- Achieve shrink goals.
- Ensure audit compliance.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years’ retail experience.
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits”. Failure to perform these calculations could be a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or losing our license to sell.
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This position may require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.