MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com
The Delivery Driver is responsible for creating a world class “showtime” customer experience for each and every customer as well as providing a delivery service for online customers. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that achieve all hospitality goals at MedMen.
This position is responsible for complying with all policies and procedures, compliance regulations, and all other operational objectives of the business. This position is also responsible for executing visual standards, presentation requirements, meeting customer needs and product performance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Meet/exceed personal sales volume and KPI goals.
- Meet/exceed Hospitality and Marketing objectives.
- Meet/exceed delivery targets and be detailed to ensure accuracy of items being delivered.
- Assist in building a great company and business that disrupts the traditional retail model and embrace change.
- Provide first class delivery service that drives new business and contributes to online profitability.
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Practice safe driving and cash handling.
- Add value to the team by being authentic and confident self-leader who strives to execute our world class hospitality program.
- Drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and our loyalty program.
- Execute high customer experience standards, to include a “showtime” culture and industry leading customer engagement through strong sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum two years’ experience with customer service in retail
- A clean driving record with no traffic violations
- Valid driver’s license
- A vehicle, registered to you, to be used for deliveries
- Delivery-specific car insurance in your name that is state-compliant and specifically covers the delivery of cannabis
- Strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and figures
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills
- An innovator who is business minded
- A highly self-motivated individual
- Ethical conduct
- Skilled driver with the ability to practice safe driving.
- Intermediate-level math skills. A key component of meeting our business compliance standards is to perform mathematical calculations to ensure that we are not making sales over the “daily limits.” Failure to perform these calculations correctly could result in a store audit (during which the store would be closed) and/or the store losing its license to sell (which could result in permanent store closure).
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. This employee will also be required to operate a motor vehicle with a valid CA Drivers License.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full or part time union position. This position regularly requires long hours, weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
This position requires local travel in a motor vehicle.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.