MedMen is a cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com
Monitors and maintains records of materials in inventory. Reconciles discrepancies in inventory and notifies supervisor or irregularities. Ensures that data is properly entered and maintained in ERP & METRC to comply with all state regulations. Enters and audits data in company software to ensure compliance with company procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Monitors and maintains inventory ensuring data is entered and accurate in METRC and company software.
- Investigates and resolves discrepancies and notifies supervisor of irregularities.
- Directs the other Inventory Techs and serves as back up to the Inventory Manager.
- Performs weekly inventory audits to verify accuracy and updates various reports for distribution.
- Receives, unpacks, and delivers goods; restocking items as necessary; labels shelves and keeps goods organized.
- Monitors inventory or consumables and reorders as needed.
- Assists in tracking missing shipments and approving invoices for payment.
- Performs routine clerical, including but not limited to data entry and assisting other departments.
- Prepares shipments containing regulated and non-regulated goods for distribution while ensuring compliance with all State regulations.
- Operate PIT equipment, i.e.; forklift, pallet jack, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Train all employees in the department.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and decision- making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills. Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, ship and deliver goods.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Metrc training / cannabis industry experience
- Preferred education: Associate (AS) or Bachelors (BS) of Science in logistics, supply chain, operations management, or accounting/book-keeping.
- Inventory management experience
- Ability to drive & operate powered industrial truck (PIT) equipment
- Ability to work effectively and in a cohesive team atmosphere with all areas.
- Must be able to work in a safety aware environment.
This position serves as the backup to the Inventory Manager. They also help to direct the work of the other Inventory Control Tech’s.
Working environment will include warehouse, manufacturing, vault and greenhouse environments. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus..
No travel is expected for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record and drug screening check, Live-Scan or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws.