MedMen is North America’s leading cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at www.medmen.com
As a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer, you’ll lead the design and execution of our business intelligence products. This includes building and/or enhancing Microsoft PowerBI dashboards for various business units including Supply Chain, Retail Operations, Marketing, Finance, and more. A successful candidate will have the ability to effectively problem solve, move quickly, think critically and have a background in data sciences, statistics, analytics or business intelligence.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Builds and enhances Microsoft PowerBI dashboards
- Cleans and transformations data using SQL
- Takes ownership of projects and works closely with various business partners to ensure project success
- Acts as a subject matter expert Business Intelligence tools and reporting
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- 4+ years of relevant experience in data sciences, statistics, analytics or business intelligence
- Data acquisition, cleansing, transformation, storage, and distribution experience is a must
- Heavy hands on with reporting and dashboarding development
- Skills with visualization tools, data engineering (R, SQL, Python), and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Operations Research, Engineering, Economics, or related field; Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine enthusiasm about the cannabis industry!
- Experience with Power BI, plus
- Experience with Snowflake, plus
- Experience with NAV Dynamics, plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- This position requires sitting or standing in an office or work from home setting for extended periods of time
- This position requires periodic lifting of items ranging from 10lbs to a maximum of 50lbs
- This position requires full time attendance from Monday to Friday, and on-call availability during weekends.
- This position requires exposure to periodic loud noise, construction settings, inclement weather, and certain hazardous materials.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.)
This position currently does not require travel, but in the future could see travel from 0-25% of the time
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.