***This is a Remote Position***
WellSky Reimbursement Services is a Home Infusion/DME Reimbursement business. We are a part of the WellSky family. Are you someone who runs on high intellectual horsepower? Looking for a career that will stimulate your analytical thinking? The individuals who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results driven, and willing to "think outside the box". This position requires a high level of professional customer service, attention to detail, and the ability to work well as part of a fast paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has a high level of multitasking abilities and is driven by moving metrics to achieve success!
As a Reimbursement Coordinator, you will generate medical home infusion and / or durable medical claims submissions to patients and/or third party payers (commercial insurance and federal/state government sponsored programs). These claims result from products and services administered to patients from our customers. Perform collection follow up on primary and secondary claims as well as self-pay letters. Request write-offs to Billing Center Manager if an uncollectible amount is identified.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Obtain billing information from our Customers on a daily or weekly basis (depending on the frequency of the data transfers) to generate claims
- Perform Q.A. of charges received from the Customers
- Track claims that are pending due to missing or incomplete documentation (ie: CMN, RX, authorization, etc.)
- Mail claims to insurance companies in a timely fashion and within the individual insurance company’s timely filing period
- Create secondary claims and or self-pay letters upon receipt of a primary insurance payment or denial
- Perform routine follow-up calls to insurance company to determine the status of claims that are not paid within 30 days or within the normal claim processing time frame for a payor
- Perform collection calls on outstanding accounts and prepares a write-off form with a description of the reason for the write-off when bad debt is identified
- High School diploma required, Medical Billing Certification or some college education is a plus
- A minimum of 2 years healthcare billing and/or collection or healthcare insurance claims processing experience. IV field experience a plus
- DME and/or Home Infusion Experience
- CPR+ and/or CareTend Experience
- Data entry experience, computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, and spreadsheets desirable
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to follow through
- Good problem solving skills
- Math aptitude
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional manner
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Exhibit excellent work ethic and commitment to job responsibilities
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.