Medigo is an international healthcare service provider that helps insurance companies and other organisations navigate the global healthcare system. Our curated global provider network, proprietary software, and experienced claims team make us a go-to partner for companies from around the world. Medigo is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners and Atlantic Labs, and employs a driven, international team of 35+ people. Our mission is to provide global access to quality healthcare.
As a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for building the most user-friendly tech solutions to enhance our operations-heavy business. You will be working side by side with our Product Designer and Development team and take care of the full product management cycle from ideation to seeing the features go live and assessing their impact. You will gather input from our internal operations, business development teams as well as business partners to evaluate potential new service launches and technical integrations.
The position is available full-time, English-speaking, and to the earliest possible date. Ideally you are located in Berlin, but we are open to remote work.
- You will own and define the product strategy and build Medigo's product roadmap, leading the strategic planning and prioritisation as well as budget allocation process
- You will facilitate the agile development process of our product and IT team and continuously identify ways to improve effectiveness
- You will continuously improve our product and build business cases based on performance metrics
- You will ongoingly gather input from different business areas, model business processes, and maintain and improve our information and database architecture
- You will be fully responsible for new features - working with stakeholders across the company to ensure a smooth delivery
- You will perform competitor research and analysis to secure MEDIGO’s leading position in the international healthcare space
- You hold a university degree in Business, Interaction Design, or IT
- You have at least 5 years of Product Management experience in a start-up - ideally in a health/insur/fintech company
- You have a user-centric mindset and a proven track record of supporting the full product lifecycle, from ideation to successful release
- You have previously worked on business process modeling and have a good understanding of databases - ideally, you are experienced in data analysis and SQL
- You have worked with agile and cross-functional development teams and are a strong advocate of agile project management
- Complex problems excite you - you have a strong business acumen and can prioritize tasks “in your sleep”
- You are a natural leader and not afraid to take ownership
- You have excellent communication skills in English
- Contribute to the development of an exciting platform that is a pioneer in its field
- Be a part of our team of excellent developers, designer, data scientists, and other professionals that directly impact the company’s business strategy and success
- Be part of an innovative, truly international company and have the opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives
- An environment in which you constantly develop your skills in a supportive team and in which taking initiative and responsibility are encouraged
- An innovative business model in which we are passionately committed to digitizing the healthcare industry
- A modern and bright office loft (with a 100m2 roof terrace) in Berlin-Mitte with many parks and cafés nearby as well as regular workshops, sports, and team events
- The possibility to work from home