Medigo enables global access to quality healthcare, helping individuals and organizations navigate healthcare systems worldwide. Founded in 2013, Medigo’s first product is a popular medical travel platform that allows patients to compare and book medical treatments at hospitals and clinics internationally. Today, Medigo also offers personal and professional services such as medical concierge, second medical opinion, third party administration, cost containment, and a service-based insurance that delivers treatment.
We believe that everyone should have access to the medical care they need. Specifically, our work focuses on empowering patients to make informed decisions and improving access to affordable care. Our international team is committed to supporting individuals and organizations on their journey to better healthcare. We value integrity, diversity, transparency, collaboration, and a data-driven, human-centered approach to our work.
Medigo is supported by leading VCs such as Accel Partners and employs a driven team of 50+ people from 25 countries.
For a full-time permanent position to be filled as early as possible and located in Berlin, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (Go, React) (m/f/d)
“Whatever good things we build end up building us.” – Jim Rohn
- You have studied a technical field or have considerable experience with programming and web technology end2end
- You have at least 3 years of work experience, and a healthy startup attitude
- You developed user-friendly end-user facing software but also handled complex data and requirements, ideally in a B2B environment
- When building software, you aim for understanding and simplicity
- You are familiar with modern UI state management and event-driven architectures
- You have a track-record of successfully balancing and transitioning between "lean" and "scalable" approaches in software design and team-working
- You are open minded, take pride in your work and - above all - you value result-driven team work
Our Team & Stack
- HAProxy, Postgres, MySQL, Solr, Redis, AWS stack
- Docker, Webpack, Jenkins / circle-ci
- API-first, Service-oriented architecture
- unit-& integration-testing, everybody-devops
- Loggly, Datadog, Slack
- We love open source and we give back whenever we can
- We subscribe to the principles of Calm Technology and you can check out our values
- Help us build a platform that achieves great results in making medical insurance services easier to use, get patients better results and save costs
- Transition into wider use of event-driven patterns and drive our architecture decisions
- Innovate on hard problems such as automatic medical cost containment
- Train and develop yourself and your teammates
- Enjoy 20% hack-time and be productive with any device, tools, software that you need
- Be part of an innovative, international company which is passionate about disrupting the medical insurance and patient services
- Be integrated in a solid start-up ecosystem and get support from well-known VC's who have backed companies such as Facebook, Soundcloud, BlaBlaCar, KAYAK and Slack
- Develop your skills within an ambitious, professional, and supportive team, in a company where independent-thinking and responsibility are encouraged
- Enjoy a modern, light and spacious office loft (with a 100m2 rooftop terrace!) in Berlin-Mitte. Join us for knowledge-sharing workshops, free German classes, sports activities, and regular team events.