JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
PRODUCTION AT EPIC
What We Do
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies, and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You'll Do
We are looking for an IP Producer to join our new and rapidly expanding publishing organisation at Mediatonic.
Our breakout hit Fall Guys needs a Producer to own our IP collaboration projects from start to finish. In this position you will be working with multiple disciplines coordinating deliverables from multiple parts of the team.
In This Role You Will
- Responsible for tracking IP from initial partner conversations all the way through to in-game and marketing materials
- Working with the publishing and business development teams to ensure IP collaborations are achievable with achievable feedback loops built in at contract stage
- Prioritising quality and sustainability ensuring all appropriate timelines that meet our product goals but with realistic timelines for all parts of the team
- Track dependencies across the team for IP collaborations
- Owning work kick-off with various teams, tracking schedule, ensuring deliveries that match with the needs of the various teams, escalating where this is not possible
- Owning feedback with IP partners, ensuring feedback happens in a timely fashion and within agreed timelines to deliver to our content lock dates
- Track and mitigate risks, escalating where necessary
- Clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including the MT & Epic executive teams and external partners
What We're Looking For
We are looking for an IP Producer with experience of working in a fast-paced production team. Excellent communication skills, being able to communicate upwards, downwards and represent the company with external partners, are essential as well as a thorough understanding of production processes with the ability to flex between differing requirements from our partners.
- Experience of working in a fast paced creative or publishing environment
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary admin
- A thorough understanding of production processes
- A strong working experience of one or more task tracking tools (e.g., ADO, Jira or Hansoft)
- The ability to deliver with a distributed team, where publishing might not be the highest priority for them
- Experience working with outsource teams
- The ability to have a high-level view but an attention to detail where required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to frequent, tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills