JOIN OUR TEAM
Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What You'll Do
We're looking for a QA Director to oversee and evolve our approach to testing and how we scale Quality Assurance and Engineering across the Mediatonic ecosystem, focusing first and foremost on Fall Guys. You will oversee the quality vision, organizational strategy, and test approaches for all products within Mediatonic. You will be expected to work collaboratively with senior engineering and product leadership to define appropriate quality standards and best practices, lead efforts to evolve our tools and metrics, and manage the growth and health of the QA discipline.
In This Role You Will
- Work across all aspects of Fall Guys and Mediatonic R&D teams to develop quality strategies that encompass staffing, technical requirements, product space and involvement throughout the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate with product leadership on product priorities and value, as well as defining KPIs for individual product quality.
- Develop, set, evaluate, and evolve the standards for success across the test organization, composed of individuals within QA, QC, and technical testing staff.
- Foster an environment of creativity and innovation within the realm of test and facilitate the technical and non-technical skills development of the testing staff.
- Design and direct large scale efforts across our technical testing efforts and tooling.
- Evaluate, nurture, and grow the skills and the usage of our Quality Assurance staff (Analysts, Engineers, Test Team, QA leaders, SDETs).
- Ensure a positive and sustainable test environment that aligns with Mediatonic’s core ideologies.
What We're Looking For
- 9+ years of Quality Assurance experience with at least 6 of those being in leadership roles.
- Built from scratch or systematically evolved a QA organization into a professional and data oriented organization.
- Passion for evaluating, influencing, and improving quality processes throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience creating and driving innovative quality processes and best practices with a focus on scalable solutions
- Solid understanding of test methodologies including automation, functional, qualitative, and performance against consistent iterative development.
- People manager with years of expertise managing multiple levels of an organization
- A deep understanding of defect reporting, version control, and configuration management best practices, along with different testing phase best practices and objectives (functional, system integration, UAT, performance).