Media Star Promotions, a leading Baltimore-based experiential marketing company with Fortune 500 clients and offices throughout the U.S. is seeking a Marketing Specialist to manage experiential marketing programs, create content and support agency business development efforts. This is a great opportunity for an experienced marketing specialist to continue developing their marketing strategy, program management and event management skills, while working with a diverse array of clients and prospects. Successful candidates will be highly organized and enthusiastic, demonstrate a keen attention to detail and have the ability to remain focused.
- Client leadership and program management for strategic marketing, experiential, event initiatives
- Develop and implement project guidelines, proposals, budgets, timelines, deliverables and reporting
- Directly and professionally interact with clients and prospects, including presenting projects and working with them to conceptualize, execute and improve the program according to their needs
- Research, write and edit marketing and social media content
- Collaborate with our creative production, IT and lighting & video teams to bring ideas to life
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Clients, vendors and team members
- Willing to support the larger agency team as business needs warrant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing, communications or event planning role
- MS Office- especially Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Canva is a plus
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Candidates must be 21 years of age or older
This is a 100% in-person position. Regular office hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm.
A pre-hire background check and drug screening are required.