We are Media Molecule, a multi-award winning game developer and a proud member of the Playstation Studios family. We have a history of creating ground-breaking games such as LittleBigPlanet, Tearaway and most recently, the BAFTA Award winning Dreams. It’s a fantastic time to join us as we embark on our next project and settle into our gorgeous, newly refurbished studio in central Guildford. We are now searching for an Office Co-ordinator to join our team, supporting predominantly the Guildford office, but with trips to our small Brighton studio too.
Key responsibilities for the Office co-ordinator include;
- Ensuring the office spaces are presentable and tidy
- Providing outstanding customer service, handling general enquiries and responsible for the overall staff and guest experience
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Manage travel bookings via Concur
- Health and Safety checks in our Guildford & Brighton studios (including DSE Assessment tracking)
- Supporting safety and security protocols by inspecting facilities for hazards, maintaining emergency equipment and following the established procedures.
- Meeting room set-up, moving furniture and IT equipment for meetings, events and conferences
- Distribution of mail and processing of deliveries
- Liaising with landlords agents as required
- Reception duties, providing cover for the front desk where required Assisting with event co-ordination
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as the studio requires
The ideal candidate for the Office Co-ordinator role will demonstrate;
- Previous experience in a similar office co-ordination role with experience of facilities tasks
- Confident communication and customer service skills, comfortable interacting with suppliers, visitors and employees at all levels
- IT Skills – competent with MS Office, Google docs and happy to learn new systems
- Flexible and proactive approach – able to identify and proactively solve problems and improve processes.
- Willingness to take on projects and learn new skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Proactive and solutions-focused in approach
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, creative environment
- A car owner who is willing to travel to the Brighton office when required, Ideally First Aider and Fire Warden trained, however training can be provided
In return we offer the opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse and social team, with a tip top benefits package including (but not limited to);
· Competitive salary & bonus scheme
· Contributory pension scheme, life assurance, income protection and access to a financial planning coach
· 25 days holiday and discretionary additional holiday days over summer and Christmas
· Flexible working practises (onsite, hybrid, UK remote, core hours – role dependent)
· Free lunches, snacks and refreshments on site
· Private health and dental insurance plus Online GP access
· Modern health EAP
· Free PS game codes and Sony product discounts
· Quarterly Mm wellbeing days
· Gymflex discount
· £250 annual personal development fund and access to our online learning library
· Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
· Menopause policy
· Volunteering opportunities
Media Molecule is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.