We’re looking for talented level/world designers/creators to create Online Multiplayer environments in Dreams.
We’re looking for a mid-level/senior designer with online, multiplayer or co-op experience to be part of an award winning team to design and build multiplayer environments and gameplay in Dreams.
We’d love to hear from you if you have...
● Previous experience working on shipped titles with a significant online focus OR you are an active creator with significant experience
publishing complete game experiences within the Dreamiverse
● Experience with 3D world and level building tools (e.g. Dreams/Unity/Unreal)
● Strong knowledge of both conceptual and practical aspects of game, level and world design
● Significant level and open world design and creation experience
● Accountability for all documentation, development and bug fixing of levels and open spaces.
● the ability to collaborate within a small team and openness to feedback.
● Demonstrable experience with the iterative development process.
● a strong interest in designing and creating online social games for a broad audience
● a proactive and self motivated approach, ability to concisely and coherently prototype and pitch your own design ideas to the team and iterate based on feedback.
● a proven ability to receive and prioritise feedback from a variety of sources.
● an ability to independently and pre-emptively identify and address issues with your work.
● Have experience with Dreams as a game creation tool
● Understanding of systems design; variety of online multiplayer game modes, player progression, balancing, leveling, end game design, etc.
● A technical background in scripting or programming would be beneficial
● Experience building gameplay environments that support multiple gameplay systems.
● Have developed or supported online gaming communities or titles
Advice on Applications
● All applications would ideally contain a portfolio of work.
● We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when submitting a portfolio:
o Start with your best and most recent work.
o Only include material that you’re confident will impress us.
o Only include other work if it’s relevant.
o Make sure it’s presented in a digital format which is easy to access and read.
o Remember that this is a games development position. Work examples in games and game engines are more valuable to us.
● Our interviews are direct and challenging. Make sure you prepare and research beforehand