It’s an exciting time to be part of Media Molecule as we look to further push the creative boundaries of gaming. We are evolving and growing rapidly! As a result we are now looking for a super talented Game Artist to join the Media Molecule studio.
What you’ll be doing…..
As a Artist at Media Molecule, you'll be involved in creating all aspects of game art, producing everything from concepts, environments and characters through to lighting, mood and atmosphere.
Working as part of a high performing, cross functional team, you will be confident presenting your ideas to the wider team and translating your vision into concise, well thought out pitches. In addition, you will be comfortable quickly navigating and building upon existing, inherited concepts.
As you will be participating in all phases of the design process, good social and communication skills are essential for success in this role.
What we’re looking for…..
- Previous experience in a similar Game Artist role, with at least one shipped AAA title under your belt!
- A talented traditional artist with fluency in 3D packages including Maya/Zbrush.
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary studio team combined with strong optimisation skills and a solid understanding of design integration
- Excellent creative skills and insight.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to quickly translate ideas to punchy, concise pitches.
- A proactive, creative approach to problem solving.
- Familiarity / fluency with dreams tools
- A good fundamental understanding how a game engine works is also highly desirable!