As a DevOps programmer at Media Molecule, you will be part of a team focused on building innovative multiplayer platforms, looking to enable the world to create their own unique gaming experiences. Collaborating with Artists, Designers and Tech, you will constantly be using your experience and passion for developing compelling player experiences to help expand the ambition of Dreams.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be working to ensure the smooth orchestration and operations associated with the backend infrastructure for Dreams.
- You will be responsible for deployment and maintenance of our server infrastructure and continuous integration processes.
- Manage the deployment of new servers and monitor their operations after launch.
- Accountable for ensuring solid security practices.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Strong experience with continuous integration.
- Experience programming C / C++ and Python.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with IaC systems.
- Experience working in Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience establishing monitoring and alerting systems.
- Interest in games.
- Experience with Jenkins, Prometheus.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with Perforce/Git.