As a QA Tester, you will be embedded within the development team and will be responsible for testing the game and subsequent updates before release, so the game contains as few bugs as possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO/YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will work directly with developers to test features and provide qualitative feedback
- You will write reports and communicate issues/quality risks directly to stakeholders
- You are responsible for providing first line support to developers, both internal and external
- You will be a champion of quality and will ensure that our products are shipped to the highest standards
- You will provide comprehensive performance reports to stakeholders on the current state of the game using our reporting tools.
- You will develop and maintain Test Plans and Test Cases.
- You will investigate and report issues from our community and report them in JIRA.
WHO YOU ARE/YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Some experience shipping at least one AAA title in a QA role within an internal development team will be advantageous.
- You have proven ability for bug finding, communication, reporting skills and working under pressure
- You have experience providing front line support
- You have excellent analytical, problem identification and solving skills
- You are an excellent communicator with a high standard of written, oral and interpersonal skills
- You must have excellent attention to detail, maintaining diligence and focus for extended periods
- You are knowledgeable in the different stages of a project’s development and different development methodologies
- You are experienced with a variety of test tools including bug databases like Jira, and test case management systems such as Test Rail.
- You are experienced in writing reports and analysing data