We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior Graphics Programmer to help us continue to improve and expand the graphical capabilities of Dreams.
We are looking for someone with a passion for novel rendering technology, to understand the vision of the artists and designers, and help shape the future of the custom game engine that powers Dreams to meet that vision, on both current and next gen console platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with members of multiple disciplines to investigate and implement new rendering techniques to make Dreams more expressive and feature-rich
- Produce systems that are efficient, scalable and easy to maintain
- Communicate ideas, goals and constraints with team members of multiple disciplines
- Maintain and improve the novel rendering systems and creation tools of Dreams
- Monitor and optimise GPU performance
- 2+ years of experience as a graphics programmer
- Expertise in C++ and shading languages
- Excellent knowledge of 3D maths and algorithms related to computer graphics
- Very good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of modern GPU architectures and low-level programming in compute
- Good knowledge of one or more rendering APIs such as DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan or GNM.
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
*due to Covid -19, we are all currently working from home until the new year. We will continue to review the situation and will always keep our candidates and employees informed of the evolving situation.