We are seeking an experienced and talented Principal Graphics Programmer to help us continue to improve and expand the graphical capabilities of Dreams.
We are looking for someone with a passion for novel rendering technology, to understand the vision of the artists and designers, and help shape the future of the custom game engine that powers Dreams to meet that vision, on both current and next gen console platforms
As a Senior Graphics programmer at Media Molecule, you will be a member of our core engine
team where you will help us continue to improve, expand and optimise the graphical capabilities
What you'll be doing
● Maintain and improve the novel rendering systems and creation tools of Dreams.
● Monitor and optimise GPU performance.
● Produce systems that are efficient, scalable and easy to maintain.
● Communicate ideas, goals and constraints with team members of multiple disciplines
● Collaborate with members of multiple disciplines to investigate and implement new
rendering techniques to make Dreams more expressive and feature-rich.
● 5+ years of experience as a graphics programmer.
● Expert knowledge of both C and C++.
● Extensive knowledge of 3D maths and algorithms related to computer graphics.
● Excellent knowledge of modern GPU architectures and low-level programming.
● Experience with multi-threaded programming.
● Good knowledge of one or more rendering APIs such as DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan or
*due to Covid -19, we are all currently working from home until the June 2021. We will continue to review the situation and will always keep our candidates and employees informed of the evolving situation.