Mediahub Worldwide is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
The Assistant Strategist, Paid Social is an entry-level position who will work closely with the paid social and media planning teams in developing and executing paid social media plans for clients. The Assistant Strategist, Paid Social will need to be comfortable evaluating quantitative data and have impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills. In this position, you will juggle multiple projects and should be driven, detail-oriented, amicable, a strong collaborator and hungry to do great work and learn the foundations of social media advertising
- Assists the Paid Social team in planning and executing paid social campaigns.
- Includes but not limited to: trafficking new campaigns, managing asset requests and delivery, monitoring performance, budget pacing and billing administration, and media plan development with oversight from senior team members.
- Evaluates quantitative data – compile raw data into reports with meaningful insight and actions for internal and external purposes. Ongoing evaluation and monitoring of campaign performance
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 0-1 year of experience required; previous social marketing or related digital field required.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
The salary range for this position is $45,000-50,000.
Where you are paid within this range depends on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as your background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.