Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
The Senior Strategist, Paid Social will develop social strategies, and manage paid social media campaigns for clients. The Senior Strategist, Paid Social will plan, execute, optimize and report on paid social media efforts with some oversight from more senior team members. You must have experience in Facebook and Instagram. Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Snapchat are a plus. In this position, you will own responsibility of day-to-day campaign management, trafficking, monitoring and optimizing campaigns to meeting client KPIs You are up-to-date on the latest and greatest across social platforms and have an eye on what is new and exciting in the space. You will provide training and mentoring Assistants and Strategists to help them grown and advance in their careers.
- Develops, manages and optimizes comprehensive paid social campaigns for assigned client(s).
- Oversees and executes paid social media strategy across all major platforms, owns all elements of trafficking, QA, optimization and reporting.
- Supervises and mentors Strategists and Assistants on the team.
- Partners with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale paid social programs and social extensions.
- Manages the social performance reporting process, communicates results with key stakeholders in the agency and clients.
- Prepares presentations and recommendations and be comfortable sharing with clients and internal team members.
- Leads by example and takes ownership in the face of adversity.
- Leads a project or work as a supportive team member.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 2-4 years' experience in a role where paid social media management was a core job responsibility.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) Keynote, Facebook and Instagram are a must; Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, ability to present to an audience and close attention to detail.
The salary range for this position is $85,000.00 - $110,000.00.
Where you are paid within this range depends on, among other factors, actual ranges for current/former employees in the subject position; market considerations; budgetary considerations; tenure and standing with the company (applicable to current employees); as well as your background, pertinent experience, and qualifications.