Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
The Associate Director, SEM manages roster of clients and junior team of strategists and analysts to deliver against client campaign goals and objectives. The Associate Director, SEM will lead development of industry POVs for clients and internal teams. In this position, you will build close and strong partnerships with platform vendors to remain ahead of new trends in the industry opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Manages roster of clients and junior team of strategists and analysts to deliver against client campaign goals and objectives.
- Contributes in building and sustaining strong relationships with client stakeholders.
- Reviews/fulfills relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets.
- Ensures that the delivery of paid search campaigns are in line with performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Collaborates closely with creative, media, social monitoring and SEO teams to set and execute strategies.
- Builds internal processes and training documentation.
- Leads development of industry POVs for clients and internal teams.
- Collaborates with senior leadership contributing to New Business pitches.
- Builds close and strong partnerships with platform vendors to remain ahead of new trends in the industry opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Builds testing roadmaps that help push innovative thinking forward.
- Confidently and convincingly presents research, strategies and analysis within external and internal organization settings.
- Develops strategic initiatives including strategic objectives and tactics.
- Initiates, prioritizes and leads in the development and implementation of projects.
- Motivates internal and external resources, builds good relationships with various teams and keep them focused on quality deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Development and management of account-related procedures and systems.
- Develops and maintains client relationships.
- Attends and/or runs internal, client and vendor meetings.
- Possess an understanding of the client's business and category/proactively identify and resolve client issues.
- Assists in the long-term strategic direction of the account.
- Manages client finances and budgets.
- Supports and participates in initiatives and activities to grow and develop the agency's local office and culture.
- Positively represents Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the digital industry.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 8+ years of experience, a minimum of 5+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC), 3+ years of experience managing advertising within Amazon, including but not limited to Sponsored Products, Display Ads, Video Ads etc. and prior management experience required.
- Experience in crafting and building the Amazon search practice is a plus.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote and paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Knowledge of voice search and enthusiasm for further learning and potentially building client capabilities in the voice search arena.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support paid search.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with account management and strategy teams.