Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
- Work closely with the client teams to review job detail, billings, new job request/closings, OOP & WIP tracking, job transfers, write offs, and project change notices, staying abreast of changes and modifications to client budgets.
- Assisting in the creation of job estimates, budgets and client staffing plans; ensuring adherence to contract billing policies and workflow procedures; providing summaries of monthly billing and reconciliations.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly and ad-hoc financial reports to various departments and clients as needed, such as labor reports, weekly utilization analysis, client budget trackers, estimate to completion (ETC).
- Explain and translate financial reports to team members.
- Develop and maintain relationships with agency personnel related to financial processes and deliverables.
- Assist with Financial on-boarding of new hires including time & expense entry, and PO processing.
- Liaise with Account, Media Finance, and Billing (Shared Services) teams to comply with client contract terms including billing and payment terms and ensure invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Manage and report on estimate vs actual for all jobs, taking appropriate action when WIP is at risk.
- Ensure production jobs and media campaigns are reconciled and closed on a timely basis.
- Manage open Jobs and Purchase Order reports on a monthly basis to ensure timely closure.
- AR Management, work with Finance team and assist with collection process as needed.
- WIP Management, including unbilled WIP for accruals, weekly WIP reports, unbilled time and costs.
- Process new client and vendor set up requests.
- Assist in the review of budgets/SOWs and client staffing plans, including rate card.
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of all budgetary and financial issues relating to assigned clients.
- Assist with preparation of all internal and external audits and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) initiatives.
- Work closely with sister agencies, managing intercompany revenue cross charges.
- Manage intercompany payables and receivables.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years’ Financial experience preferably in Media or Advertising
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel for analysis (such as Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF)
- Knowledge of SAP, and MediaOcean/Prisma a plus
- Initiative and ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable and solution-oriented
- Understanding of accounting concepts