The Planning team builds and maintains strong client relationships. Their focus is to think strategically about the business, develop business by building opportunities and actively contribute to the planning process. This team effectively problem solves, generates innovative solutions and displays energy and passion for the work presented. Mediahub strives to challenge the status quo by consistently looking beyond the quantitative. To be most successful at Mediahub, you must be organized, creative, and confident to support media issues relative to your account(s).
The successful candidate must also maintain a positive attitude in the face of a constantly changing environment. Must be a problem solver and professional in all communications both inside the agency and with clients.We are looking for a high energy individual who thrives on creating disruptive efforts in media, yet at the same time understands how data/tech drive business.
• Oversees planning activity for assigned accounts to assure quality.
• Assists with major proposal evaluations.
• Oversees data gathering for major media plans.
• Monitors trade publications for new media trends.
• Monitors competitive activity and reports developments to account service and the appropriate clients.
• Attends client status meetings.
• Attends appropriate media seminars.
• Gives Direction to and trains Assistants and Planners.
• Negotiates print media buys.
• Interacts with publication sales managers, spot radio and television sales representatives, both locally and nationally.
• Conducts information gathering for employee reviews.
• Display a mastery of media planning including OOH, Print and Linear TV.
• Work closely with the Video Investments team to set point levels, flights and unit mix.
• Gather and analyze appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven media recommendation.
• Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to client needs.
• Master of media math and how to apply calculations; proficiency in working with and managing numbers.
• Show a keen interest in and knowledge of emerging trends across the media landscape.
• Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies.
• Bachelors degree in business administration/marketing is preferred.
• 4 + years of agency experience required.
• A Media Supervisor at Mediahub is an integrated role with the expectation of working proficiently across all media channels. Planners maintain a strong knowledge of their client's business to deliver against their needs and objectives. We are looking for high-energy, curiosity and a passion for advertising and creativity.
• Experience creating and selling media programs.
• Ability to articulate strategic foundation for their development.
• Strong negotiator and advanced numeracy skills.
• Proven leadership skills and management experience.
• Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of DCM, Prisma, comScore, MRI