The Planning team builds and maintains strong client relationships. Their focus is to think strategically about the business, develop business by building opportunities and actively contribute to the planning process. This team effectively problem solves, generates innovative solutions and displays energy and passion for the work presented. Mediahub strives to challenge the status quo by consistently looking beyond the quantitative. To be most successful at Mediahub, you must be organized, creative, and confident to support media issues relative to your account(s).
The successful candidate must also maintain a positive attitude in the face of a constantly changing environment. Must be a problem solver and professional in all communications both inside the agency and with clients.We are looking for a high energy individual who thrives on creating disruptive efforts in media, yet at the same time understands how data/tech drive business.
• The role of Senior Media Planner will be responsible for the planning of all media for existing clients and new business, in addition to research, development, and presentation of media plans.
• Researches, develops, and plans media for specified clients.
• Attends vendor co-op meetings, as required, and presents media plans.
• Presents media plans to account management personnel and clients.
• Meets with media representatives and analyzes proposals and packages for print advertising.
• Provides new and profitable ideas to grow clients’ business.
• Gathers, organizes and presents competitive research and spending data.
• Works hand-in-hand with the Account Service team on integrated clients.
• Maintains effective relationships with clients and vendors/partners.
• You will be the key point of contact for billing on your brands and will handle billing discrepancies as they arise.
• Bachelors degree in business administration/marketing preferred.
• 2+ years of agency experience required.
• Senior Media Planners are responsible for the planning of all media for existing clients and new business, in addition to research, development, and presentation of media plans.
• Increasing understanding of and interest in Media Alternatives and Media Integrations
• Must be able to occasionally travel to supported markets or client events
• Desire to learn new things, both formally and informally.
• Passion to collaborate in a creative environment.
• Ability to work on several projects at once.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Experience in Traditional and digital media planning/buying
• Proficient in Power Point
• Advanced Word, Excel and Writing Skills