The Planning team builds and maintains strong client relationships. Their focus is to think strategically about the business, develop business by building opportunities and actively contribute to the planning process. This team effectively problem solves, generates innovative solutions and displays energy and passion for the work presented. Mediahub strives to challenge the status quo by consistently looking beyond the quantitative. To be most successful at Mediahub, you must be organized, creative, and confident to support media issues relative to your account(s).
The successful candidate must also maintain a positive attitude in the face of a constantly changing environment. Must be a problem solver and professional in all communications both inside the agency and with clients. We are looking for a high energy individual who thrives on creating disruptive efforts in media, yet at the same time understands how data/tech drive business.
• Build strategic, integrated media recommendations utilizing consumer insights, planning tools, past learnings and industry insights.
• Oversee flawless execution of digital media campaigns. This includes leading campaign implementation and execution, monitoring/optimizing, and insightful reporting.
• Coordination of full-funnel outputs - includes leadership of the core planning team and strong collaboration with search, social, programmatic, broadcast buying, and analytics teams.
• Client is extremely result and data driven - constant campaign management and monitoring is a must; as well as ongoing test/learn activity to establish client-specific benchmarks and best practices.
• Proactivity, willing to go the extra mile to produce positive results for your client and be a team leader.
• Stay on top of the digital media landscape and trends, educating junior team members and guiding clients to innovate and adapt in an ever-changing industry.
• Build trustworthy relationships internally, with agency partners and with clients and appropriately respond to clients' needs.Gathers statistics and prepares media plan to flow chart and directives to guide buying process.
• Studies demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for print, broadcast or online advertising.
• Calculates reach and frequency of potential media vehicles.
• Confers with Associate Media Directors, clients and /or account services to establish media goals, objectives and strategies for advertising campaigns.
• Presents media plans to account services, and / or client for approval and makes necessary adjustments.
• Maintains all media buys and is responsible for the post-buy results.
• Responsible for developing the skill and knowledge base of those more junior as well as supervise, advise and counsel the group in all daily account activities.
• Motivates planners and encourage innovation and creativity throughout all projects by serving as a role model within the group / team.
• Writes plan presentation.
• Demonstrates full understanding of clients’ businesses.
• Identifies opportunities to achieve initiatives on annual business plan.
• Bachelors degree in business administration/marketing preferred.
• 5+ years of agency experience required.
• An Associate Media Director manages the day-to-day process and strategic development of all media planning efforts for Clients of responsibility.
• Strong mathematical abilities required in this position.
• Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks required.
• Strong presentation skills preferred.