Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
This role will serve as the conduit between media and accounting from both an invoice hand-off and SAP input perspective, and act as a centralized billing contact for all media billing to ensure efficiencies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage your client portfolio and the end-to-end billing process.
- Learning the billing process and using the tools the media team builds to complete the job of reconciling digital media invoices (Prisma/MBox/SAP).
- Manage internal budget trackers, track campaign budgets and alert team if budgets are being exceeded.
- Assist with the AR collections for your client portfolio: distribute and review client AR aging reports with media teams; flag which invoices are past due and liaise with the media teams to follow up with the client for payments; work with Shared Services to offset any unapplied client payments or credits.
- Partner with Shared Services to support media vendor requests for payment information; ensure there are no account holds or suspensions; provide reporting for uncleared vendor invoices and liaise with media teams to reach out to vendors to obtain missing invoices.
- Work closely with accounting team for any system discrepancies and audit requests.
- Assist media teams on system operations as it pertains to billing & finance for Prisma/MBox.
- Four-year degree is preferred.
- 1+ years' experience in billing, reconciliation required.
- This position requires strong accounting & data entry skills.
- Proficiency in excel is required, experience with Power Pivot preferred
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable with general accounting & invoice procedures.