Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
The Supervisor, Paid Social will develop a comprehensive social strategy for assigned client(s) and knows how to translate strategy into an action plan. The Supervisor, Paid Social In this position, you will oversee paid social strategists and assistant strategists providing mentorship and training in addition to QAing all work, while working closely with an integrated media team, and be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and team while achieving client goals and KPIs and maintaining positive client relationships. The Supervisor will keep up to date with the latest in social media, and bring forth strategic recommendations to enhance the social strategy
- Develops of a comprehensive social strategy for a brand and translates strategy into an action plan.
- Understands how to process a brand or marketing strategy and connects it to paid social media.
- Oversee day-to-day management of paid social media campaigns, working with a junior team to implement, optimize and report on performance to meet client expectations and KPIs.
- Works with a cross-discipline team to integrate paid social media strategy into a multi-channel, holistic recommendation.
- Gathers and analyzes appropriate research to provide sound and strategic consumer insight driven social media recommendation.
- Analyzes campaign performance and provides insightful recommendations to test and optimize.
- Helps grow the agency’s paid social media offering, this may include junior team member training, sharing trends and campaign knowledge and staying up-to-date with industry updates.
- Uses strong quantitative skills, including analytical and story-telling ability, to analyze data and provide insights and optimization recommendations.
- Experience executing paid campaigns within multiple social platform.
- Familiarity with third-party data and measurement solutions.
- Excels at managing multiple deadlines and tight turnaround times,
- Helps other members of the team and lets junior members shine as well.
- Communicates your decisions and solutions to the team.
- Helps creatives express their ideas with feasible recommendations to tie it closer to the brief.
- Passionate about innovation and the creative process, desires to find creative ways say "yes" to ideas and to contribute your own.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 4-6 years of experience in media and at least three years' experience hands-on managing paid social media campaigns required.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) Keynote, Facebook and Instagram are a must; Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Understanding of paid social measurement and experience utilizing multiple native measurement tools
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.