Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
The Associate Director, Programmatic Trading is passionate about the programmatic media and ad tech industry, inquisitive about result-driven media approaches and partners, and pro-active in their work outlook. The Associate Director, Programmatic Trading embraces innovation, demonstrate superior client relationship and presentation skills, and motivate, manage, and train a dedicated programmatic media planning and buying team.
- Serves as an expert on Programmatic media, as well as a thought leader on emerging ad tech.
- Develops strong relationships with platform technology companies, seeking out new opportunities that could augment client initiatives.
- Oversees and leads of client relationships.
- Aligning with client goals and acting as a strategic partner to exceed them.
- Strengthening and broadening client relationships resulting in a deeper footprint with the organization.
- Partners with the finance and project management team to ensure delivery and drive profitability.
- Drives the process for an integrated business, aligning and ensuring all integrated disciplines are working together in support of the business.
- Plays an active role in conflict resolution. Identifies, manages, and resolves problems before they escalate.
- Strong strategic contributor with ability to assemble thought leadership POVs, proposals and reporting
- Pushes for ongoing improvement of efficiencies and challenging established outcomes on behalf of our client each and every day.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 5-8 years of experience required.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote and strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, data providers, digital media tools and systems (DSPs, DMPs, Ad servers, DCO, tag management).
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, close attention to detail and strong vendor management and negotiation skills.