Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
At Mediahub, Insights & Action is our strategic muscle. The Insights & Action team thrive on exploring changing consumer behavior, cultural trends, and competitive insights to discover new innovative solutions. They have an endless curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit.
The VP, Director, Insights & Action thrives on exploring changing consumer behavior, cultural trends, and competitive insights to discover new innovative solutions. The VP, Director, Insights & Action enjoys both working on their own and as part of a team, even when they have to create the team themselves. This role will be responsible for leading strategies across multiple west coast clients including leading brands such as Chipotle, Patron, and Pinterest.
This role is primarily working with our Los Angeles office but we will also consider fully remote candidates who are willing to travel to the office as needed.
- Defines the client’s brand and business problem in the context of a media challenge we can solve
- Identifies the right tools to investigate the challenge, from internal experience to syndicated tools, to proprietary research and partner data.
- Designs, fields and analyzes proprietary research.
- Writes clear and intriguing questions that will lead to fresh insights.
- Synthesizes multiple forms of data into innovative and actionable communication strategies and go-to-market ideas.
- Communicates ideas in ways that guides and inspires.
- Creates consumers journeys and brings target audiences to life by analyzing multiple data sources, including primary, syndicated, and third-party research.
- Seamlessly works with teams across disciplines, builds upon and uniting work under holistic comms plan.
- Participates in new business development as opportunities arise.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 8-10+ years of experience required; in related field (e.g. media planning, marketing, consumer research, strategy, etc.).
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), and Keynote
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills and analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative), ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.