Mediahub is a global media planning and buying company with over 900 employees worldwide. We are an award-winning agency built for challenger brands – those disrupting the status quo and looking to reinvent how to reach consumers and measure success. Our smart and nimble team consists of key verticals including Insights + Action (Comms), P3 (Search, Paid Social & Programmatic), and our creative media group, the R+D (Radical + Disruptive) Lab, which specializes in working with avant-garde media partners to develop ideas that consumers seek out, share and talk about.
As one of the three major Interpublic media agencies (NYSE: IPG), we are powered by the buying and intelligence power of Magna Global and the data and tech backbone of Kinesso. We’re proud to have been named Adweek’s 2018 U.S. Media Agency of the Year and Ad Age's 2019 and 2020 Media Agency of the Year.
Our mission? To be an agency that attracts, retains, and promotes outstanding employees of all backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities while fostering an accepting, antiracist culture and atmosphere where all employees can do their best work and feel safe, fulfilled and appreciated. We hope you will join us!
The Programmatic Trader will implement, manage, and optimize buys in DSP's and other platforms. The Programmatic Trader will manage campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion. In this position, you will contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Implements, manages, and optimizes buys in DSP's and other platforms.
- Designs and executes testing strategies in the interest of client media.
- Delivers timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis.
- Manages campaign goals and measurement, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used, and cost per conversion.
- Contributes to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams.
- Creates and presents client facing collateral to support media planning cycles.
- Maintains knowledge of ad technology buying platforms and analytics tools.
- Assists in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space.
- Reports to head of trading.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of experience required; 1+ years of in-platform trading experience across major real-time buying platforms (Adobe DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, Marin etc.) with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities, either at an agency or tech company.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, Adobe
- DSP, AdWords/DV360, The Trade Desk, and Marin etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required.
- Soft Skills: Self-starter, strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.