Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The eCommerce Manager will sit on the P3 team as the eComm platform expert. The eCommerce Manager will develop, implement, manage and optimize eCommerce ads within Amazon, Google Ads and other related marketplaces. You will also coordinate with internal teams on reporting, optimizations and recommendations. In this position, you will partner with VP and SVP to help craft the agency eCommerce product and service capabilities.
- Develops, implements, manages and optimizes eCommerce ads within Amazon, Google Ads and other related marketplaces.
- Manages client Amazon vendor central accounts to edit existing products, enter new products, updating descriptions and optimizations as guided by internal teams.
- Edits, upkeeps and optimizes the Amazon Brand Store.
- Maintains and manages catalog to ensure all products are set up correctly.
- Manages product launch calendar to assure product launches are setup and advertising launched in a timely fashion.
- Conducts regular review of vendor product inventory.
- Prioritizes multiple projects and manages towards outlined delivery dates.
- Manages brand P&Ls to deliver performance towards outlined yearly order and revenue goals.
- Coordinates with internal teams on reporting, optimizations and recommendations.
- Partners with VP and SVP to help craft the agency eCommerce product and services capabilities.
- Expands partnership with existing and upcoming vendor partners.
- Keeps on top of category and industry trends, facilitating insights and recommendations to clients.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to bring new brands and products into market.
- Supports and participates in initiatives and activities to grow and develop the agency's local office and culture.
- Positively represents Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the digital industry.
- Responsible for managing strategists, setting clear, actionable and measurable goals.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3+ years professional experience in digital marketing and eCommerce, 2+ years of experience managing advertising within Amazon, including but not limited to Sponsored Products, Display Ads, Video Ads etc. and 1+ years’ experience managing and working within Amazon vendor central
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, Prisma and paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, SA 360, Kenshoo, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Amazon DSP etc.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience managing and optimizing product feeds
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support paid search.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience collaborating with across planning, strategy, analytics, account management teams.
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.