Mediahub is one the hottest and fastest growing media shops in the U.S. We’ve been honored as Ad Age's Media Agency of the Year, a Leader in Forrester's first-ever wave of major media shops, and Adweek's U.S. Media Agency of the Year.
The Senior Strategist, SEM is a natural collaborator with the ability to work well with internal teams, external stakeholders and clients. The Senior Strategist, SEM will manage PPC campaigns, assuring accurate budget management, optimizations, ad copy writing, campaign launch, asset planning/coordination and billing. In this position, you will understand individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensure clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well.
- Manages PPC campaigns, assuring accurate budget management, optimizations, ad copy writing, campaign launch, asset planning/coordination and billing
- Ensures that the delivery of search campaigns in terms of meeting performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Fulfills relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan
- Researches and understands client business models, products/services, verticals, and competition
- Proactively partakes in internal meetings, helps to solve problems, and completes client deliverables
- Works closely with managers to update and maintain project plans, assuring all projects are completed on time
- Works on regular weekly reporting analysis and recommendations
- Presents reporting to clients and/or internal agency stakeholders
- Works with data analysts to ensure that: Campaigns are trafficked according to analytics guidelines
- Assure analytics recommendations and analysis is executed within paid search campaigns
- Develops positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the goals of the client's business
- Works collaboratively with search vendors, such as Google and Bing as well as technology providers, such as SA 360
- Understands individual client needs (including and beyond specific projects) so you can help them be successful in their roles; ensures clients have the necessary information and materials they need to do their jobs well
- Works to develop a solid understanding of the client's business, with emphasis on your area of responsibility
- Proactively contributes to a positive team atmosphere and company culture and be a role model for the junior members of the team.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 year of search management (PPC) experience, 2+ years of agency experience required.
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Keynote, and experience with technology platforms and tools such as Marin, SA 360, Kenshoo, Prisma etc.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and close attention to detail.
- Expert understanding and demonstrated experience in paid search (PPC), including keyword research, ad copy development, bid management platforms and optimizations
- Sufficient understanding of and familiarity with paid campaign planning and execution including ad formats, bidding models, and platform nuances
- Expertise in data analysis and data interpretation.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with working with large data sets
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns
*Duties, responsibilities and activities of this position may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.